596 Apartments for rent in Owasso, OK with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Owasso Accessible Apartments (2)
- Owasso Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Owasso Apartments with Garages (20)
- Owasso Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Owasso Apartments with Parking (21)
- Owasso Apartments with Pools (12)
- Owasso Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Owasso Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Owasso Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Tulsa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (107)
- Claremore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Jenks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sand Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bixby Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glenpool Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Owasso?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Owasso?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Owasso?
Grab your guitar, run your chords, and get ready to jam in Owasso with the likes of famous country musicians Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood. These lovebirds own a ranch together in the Owasso area. The city also lays claim to playing a part in the popular movie called “The Outsiders”, making Owasso like a mini Hollywood- sort of.
Owasso may be a small city or suburb but it has received some big city exposure. The city is a small community consisting of close to 40,000 residents. It’s known as “Green Country”, not because the residents are inexperienced but because it's surrounded by wonderful greenery. You can see vegetation for miles, which is to be expected -- it is in Oklahoma, after all. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Owasso renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.