386 Accessible Apartments for rent in Broken Arrow, OK
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Garages (23)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Parking (27)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Pools (6)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Broken Arrow Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Broken Arrow Luxury Apartments (40)
- Broken Arrow Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Broken Arrow?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Broken Arrow?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Broken Arrow?
Glinda the good Witch in Wicked the Musical is home to Broken Arrow native, the classically-trained coloratura soprano Broadway and TV star, Kristin Chenowth.
Considered a suburb of Tulsa, Broken Arrow is a large city in its own right. The fourth-largest city in Oklahoma boasts more than 98,000 residents. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Broken Arrow with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Broken Arrow. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.