115 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Westlake, OH
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westlake (1)
- Westlake Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Westlake Apartments with Garages (7)
- Westlake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Westlake Apartments with Parking (7)
- Westlake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westlake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Westlake Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Westlake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Avon 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Berea 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Ridgeville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lakewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Middleburg Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Strongsville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Parma Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Elyria 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Parma 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Royalton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
The lovely Cleveland, Ohio suburb of Westlake was called Dover until 1940, when it was renamed to avoid being confused with another Ohio town, also, unsurprisingly enough, called Dover.
Westlake became a city in 1957. With a post-World War II doubling of it’s population, it was no longer a village. Current population hovers at 32,000 residents, but the town began with just two families and an oxcart in 1810. Homesteaders cleared heavily forested land, providing fields for livestock, and water power for sawmills. A key agricultural enclave, Westlake was a large shipping outlet for grapes. Fruit of the vine, anyone? Today, the town grows more than just grapes. It houses a centrally located hub of housing, shops, and offices, as well as a core green space park filled with fountains, community areas, and even chess boards. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Westlake provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Westlake. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.