747 Apartments for rent in Solon, OH with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Solon Accessible Apartments (2)
- Solon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Solon Apartments with Garages (4)
- Solon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Solon Apartments with Parking (4)
- Solon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Solon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Solon Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Solon Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Northfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Beachwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Shaker Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- University Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Euclid Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Streetsboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Gyms (5)
Paving the way: Solon, Ohio was one of the first cities to use a zoning plan in its development.
Solon, OH, is located southeast of Cleveland and is a suburb of around 23,000 residents. The town was rated as the "Third Best Place to Live in the United States" by Money Magazine in 2011. Solon (pronounced Sew-lun) is known for its easy access to highways, its wide selection of new single-family homes and as the headquarters of several corporations. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Solon renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.