342 Apartments for rent in North Olmsted, OH with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Olmsted Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Olmsted Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Olmsted Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Westlake Apartments with Pools (2)
- Brook Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Strongsville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Parma Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brunswick Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Royalton Apartments with Pools (8)
- Cleveland Apartments with Pools (13)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Pools (1)
"Me Oh My O, Me and Guy O, Freer than a bird, 'cause we're rockin' Ohio." (-- Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Around the World")
In the indisputably wise words of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Drew Carey, Ohio is rocking. In fact, there are a number of fabulous bands that hail from this state, including the Black Keys and Hawthorne Heights. In northeast Ohio lies the city of North Olmsted, a quaint and charming little center of Middle America, and its just such a gosh-darn great place to live. Four seasons, oodles of gentle, mostly edible, attractions, and votes that really do count, North Olmsted is the stuff of dreams -- if your dreams are about tightly knit neighborhoods and oversized burgers. But seriously, North Olmsted is a rare bird for Ohio, as it has a fairly low cost of living. Need more? North Olmsted is also close to Cleveland and Lake Erie, so big city fun and water sports are just a hop, skip, and a jump away. Come on over, the livings just fine. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in North Olmsted means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in North Olmsted could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.