20 Condos for rent in Lakewood, OH
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Middleburg Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- Cleveland Condos for Rent (7)
- Parma Condos for Rent (1)
- Westlake Condos for Rent (3)
- Strongsville Condos for Rent (2)
- Cleveland Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- Maple Heights Condos for Rent (2)
- Beachwood Condos for Rent (2)
- Lyndhurst Condos for Rent (1)
- Mayfield Heights Condos for Rent (4)
Luck you! You’re moving to Lakewood, Ohio, which—if you’re in the unfortunate situation of relocating to economically depressed Cuyahoga County—is one of the best options around! Now, let’s get started on your apartment hunt. See more
Finding condos for rent in Lakewood is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Lakewood may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Lakewood that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.