1,466 Apartments for rent in Grandview Heights, OH with Gyms
- Grandview Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Parking (5)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Grandview Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Grandview Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grandview Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Columbus Apartments with Gyms (120)
- Lincoln Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Grove City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Worthington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hilliard Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Whitehall Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dublin Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Gahanna Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Groveport Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Grandview Heights?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Grandview Heights?
Grandview Heights is home to an interesting historic district known as The Bank Block. This strip mall located along Grandview Avenue was one of the first areas to include a parking lot when built back in 1927. It originally included a pharmacy, grocery store and bank in a total of twelve storefront shops. Today, you can visit Bank Block in its preserved form to witness historic architecture first hand!
The community of Grandview Heights is a small city located in Franklin County, Ohio. At the time of the last census, the population was just over 6,500 and the town is continuing to thrive today. If you love to get out in the great outdoors, you'll enjoy spending time walking along the Olentangy and Scioto Rivers. There are also several amazing parks to visit, including C Ray Buck Park and McKinley Field Park. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Grandview Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.