314 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Blue Ash, OH
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Blue Ash (2)
- Blue Ash Accessible Apartments (1)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Garages (1)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Parking (2)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Pools (2)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Blue Ash Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Blue Ash Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Blue Ash (2)
- Kenwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Reading 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lincoln Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Woodlawn 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Olde West Chester 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Loveland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Norwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Wetherington 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Milford 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mason 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Blue Ash?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Blue Ash?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Blue Ash?
Blue Ash was settled as early as 1791, but wasn't named until around 1797, when the first settlers built the Carpenter's Run Baptist Church out of blue ash logs gleaned from the abundant blue ash trees that grow exclusively in the western area of Ohio.
Blue Ash is a city in Hamilton County, Ohio. It is considered to be an inner suburb of the Cincinnati area. The city's motto is unofficially "We're fabulous," and hosts not one, but two summer festivals! The biggest July Fourth fireworks can be seen at the The Red, White and Blue Ash Festival. The other festival, Taste of Blue Ash, occurs in August and is a giant food festival. With so much to do in town, it's about time to move to Blue Ash. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Blue Ash offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Blue Ash, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.