125 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Aurora, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Aurora (1)
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (1)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (2)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Aurora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (2)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (1)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Aurora Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Aurora (1)
- Streetsboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hudson 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Solon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Stow 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kent 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Orange 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Northfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Woodmere 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Beachwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cuyahoga Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Not just the name of a Princess, but a great place to live! Even Sleeping Beauty herself would be happy in Aurora, Ohio.
The City of Aurora is a quaint bedroom community close enough to the cities of Cleveland and Akron to make it feel like you're not missing anything when it comes to entertainment and shopping choices. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, almost 16,000 people live in Aurora. Also, Kent State is about a 25 minute drive down south from Aurora on Highway 43, so you can always hop in the car and crank a copy of Neil Young's "Ohio" on your way to visit the historic campus of Kent State University (Kent State is a national landmark synonymous with the 1960's counterculture movement, and it's well worth visiting the campus even though its history has somewhat of a black eye.) Aurora was founded as a farming community in 1799. Today, as you gaze across the land outside town, you can't see much besides sprawling suburbs where acres and acres of corn rows and other crops once stood. As the town continues to grow, community leaders are pushing to maintain the old look and feel of Aurora by establishing requirements that new housing developments and buildings adhere to an architecture style known as "western reserve," which is a mix and match of features from Greek Revival, Federal and Queen Anne architectural styles, which means a lot of curved window frames, brick facades and long stone columns. Aurora also has a ton of recreational opportunities, but you'll need to find rental housing in Aurora before you can begin exploring the area and having fun. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Aurora offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Aurora, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.