277 Apartments for rent in West Hempstead, NY with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Hempstead Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Parking (4)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Hempstead Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Hempstead Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mineola Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Garden City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Baldwin Harbor Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Island Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Success Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Roslyn Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in West Hempstead?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in West Hempstead?
The NY Times has described Hempstead as having an "Everybody Loves Raymond" appeal.
Welcome to West Hempstead, a charming enclave located in Nassau County, NY, just a short ride outside of New York City. It has a population of 18,862 according to the U.S. Census and occupies only 2.8 square miles of land. The town was pretty beat up by both Hurricane Irene and Hurricane Sandy, but its residents are resilient folks and got back on their feet in no time. Its location is desirable to people in search of property rentals close to New York City yet it is still a safe and comfortable community. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to West Hempstead renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.