1,131 Apartments for rent in Rio Rancho, NM with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rio Rancho Accessible Apartments (3)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Garages (30)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Parking (34)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Pools (12)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Rio Rancho Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Rio Rancho Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rio Rancho Luxury Apartments (50)
- Rio Rancho Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rio Rancho?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rio Rancho?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rio Rancho?
Rio Rancho dubs itself the 'City of Vision.' Just a warning, if you don’t enjoy the sight of cows outside of your window, you might want to reconsider as Rio Rancho’s a slight departure from the more metropolitan areas of neighboring Albuquerque. So grab your cattle-ranching gear and let’s get going.See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rio Rancho renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.