665 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Albuquerque, NM
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Albuquerque (68)
- Albuquerque Accessible Apartments (52)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Balconies (142)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Garages (98)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Gyms (79)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Hardwood Floors (86)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Parking (178)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Pools (104)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Washer-Dryers (115)
- Albuquerque Dog Friendly Apartments (177)
- Albuquerque Furnished Apartments (18)
- Albuquerque Luxury Apartments (237)
- Albuquerque Pet Friendly Apartments (183)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (9)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (118)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (105)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Albuquerque?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Albuquerque?
How expensive are studio apartments in Albuquerque?
"Albuquerque where the skies are blue / Gonna take a bus take a train gonna' fly / Prayin' she's there after all this time / Albuquerque my heart aches for you." (-Sons of the Desert, "Albuquerque")See more
2 bedroom apartments in Albuquerque are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Albuquerque near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Albuquerque that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.