193 Apartments for Rent in Westwood, NJ with Pools
- Westwood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Westwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Westwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westwood Apartments with Parking (9)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Westwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Old Tappan Apartments with Pools (1)
- Paramus Apartments with Pools (1)
- Montvale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cresskill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Glen Rock Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hackensack Apartments with Pools (7)
- Fair Lawn Apartments with Pools (2)
Entertainer Queen Latifah once said some of America's greatest talent comes from New Jersey. One such talent, James Gandolfini, who played ruthless mob boss, Tony Soprano, in HBO's The Sopranos, actually hailed from Westwood, New Jersey.
New Jersey is definitely a place of interesting people and places. It's not only home to some famous talent, but it's also the place of Pleasantville. Well, not the Pleasantville where Tobey Maguire and Reese Witherspoon once resided as costars, but rather, Westwood, New Jersey. In the early 19th century, this northeastern part of New Jersey was known as Pleasantville, but it became a part of the Harrington Township, or what later became Washington Township in 1826. By 1875 the name of the town changed to Westwood, and later in 1909, it became the Borough of Westwood. If that's not enough to excite you, Westwood was also once home to the Lenni-Lenape Indians of the Eastern Algonquin Nation, and was primarily farmland before the Civil War. Of course, the Erie Railroad changed all of that, and today, this self-governed township is home to 10,908 Jersey residents, per 2010 U.S. Census data. So, let's see what you need to consider to join the fray of Pleasantville Westwood. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Westwood means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Westwood could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.