984 Apartments for rent in Watchung, NJ with Gyms
- Watchung Accessible Apartments (1)
- Watchung Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Watchung Apartments with Garages (1)
- Watchung Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Watchung Apartments with Parking (1)
- Watchung Apartments with Pools (1)
- Watchung Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Watchung Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Watchung Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dunellen Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mountainside Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Piscataway Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Chatham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Garwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Metuchen Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Short Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Somerset Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Watchung?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Watchung?
The Legend of Watchung, New Jersey, rivals more famous accounts of the events around Jamestown between Captain John Smith and Pocahontas. Like that story, an intervening princess saved the day in what would become Watchung.
The name comes from a tribe of Lenni-Lenape Native Americans who inhabited the area and allowed Dutch settlers to live in the valley after the events in the legend. It's a narrow valley with Plainfield, New Jersey, on its right and Interstate 75 on its left. Watchung Lake lies virtually in the middle of the borough and sets the tone for the rest of the community. Almost 6,000 people live here, but it's part of a much larger metropolitan area that effectively extends all the way to greater New York City. Something you will notice right away is the lower population density here. The lots are generally larger than in neighboring towns and cities. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Watchung renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.