204 Apartments for rent in Ventnor City, NJ with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ventnor City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Garages (24)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Pools (8)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (81)
- Ventnor City Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Ventnor City Furnished Apartments (10)
- Ventnor City Luxury Apartments (68)
- Ventnor City Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Margate City Apartments with Parking (72)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Parking (19)
- Longport Apartments with Parking (9)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Absecon Apartments with Parking (3)
- Somers Point Apartments with Parking (3)
- Brigantine Apartments with Parking (29)
- Pomona Apartments with Parking (2)
- Ocean City Apartments with Parking (8)
- Smithville Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Ventnor City?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Ventnor City?
Ventnor City has been called home by tons of outstanding and well-known people. Previous and current residents of Ventnor City include radical feminist author Valerie Solanis, football player Greg Roman, football coach Sol Metzger, former dean of Georgetown College Royden B. Davis and famous social reformer Charles Henry Parkhurst, who died sleepwalking off the porch of his home in Ventnor City.
You may recognize the name from the Monopoly board, but Ventnor City is a real fantastic town on the Atlantic seashore in New Jersey. Named after a beach resort on the Isle of Wight, the city became an actual place when it was incorporated in 1903, and ever since, it has been attracting residents and visitors with its great homes, fun attractions and beautiful landscape. Live in Ventnor City because it offers easy access to Atlantic City, but you will never be bored when you are at home either. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Ventnor City apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.