210 Apartments for rent in Ventnor City, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ventnor City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Parking (52)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (85)
- Ventnor City Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Ventnor City Furnished Apartments (10)
- Ventnor City Luxury Apartments (70)
- Ventnor City Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Margate City Apartments with Garages (36)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Longport Apartments with Garages (6)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Somers Point Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brigantine Apartments with Garages (20)
- Pomona Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ocean City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Smithville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mystic Island Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Ventnor City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Ventnor City?
Ventnor City has been called home by tons of outstanding and well-known people. Previous and current residents of Ventnor City include radical feminist author Valerie Solanis, football player Greg Roman, football coach Sol Metzger, former dean of Georgetown College Royden B. Davis and famous social reformer Charles Henry Parkhurst, who died sleepwalking off the porch of his home in Ventnor City.
You may recognize the name from the Monopoly board, but Ventnor City is a real fantastic town on the Atlantic seashore in New Jersey. Named after a beach resort on the Isle of Wight, the city became an actual place when it was incorporated in 1903, and ever since, it has been attracting residents and visitors with its great homes, fun attractions and beautiful landscape. Live in Ventnor City because it offers easy access to Atlantic City, but you will never be bored when you are at home either. See more
Ventnor City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.