127 Apartments for Rent in Ocean City, NJ with Garages
- Ocean City Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Ocean City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ocean City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ocean City Apartments with Parking (12)
- Ocean City Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ocean City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Ocean City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ocean City Furnished Apartments (5)
- Ocean City Luxury Apartments (2)
- Ocean City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Somers Point Apartments with Garages (1)
- Longport Apartments with Garages (2)
- Margate City Apartments with Garages (26)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Garages (7)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mays Landing Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brigantine Apartments with Garages (22)
- Tuckerton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Beach Haven Apartments with Garages (1)
- Beach Haven West Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Ocean City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Ocean City?
Ocean City, New Jersey, has prohibited the sale of alcoholic beverages within its limits since its founding in 1879. No DUIs here.
An hour away from Seaside Heights of Jersey Shore notoriety, Ocean City is one of the definitive beach communities of the Jersey Shore area. Plus its reputation is still solidly intact, which is more than we can say for some shore towns. Native Americans were the first to flock here during the summer, coming specifically in the warmer months to take advantage of the great fishing. Today there are those who are fancy enough to use "summer" as a verb and they come for the balmy beach months; and there are those who know summer is a noun and using it otherwise is pompous, and thankfully they are the ones who reside here year round. Whichever group you fit into, rest assured that this coastal enclave offers more than GTL, with the culturally rich Music Pier, one of the world's most popular boardwalks, and buses which make frequent trips to nearby Atlantic City. Even Fido has a place in Ocean City, with a dog park dedicated to the 4-legged beach bums. See more
Ocean City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.