135 Apartments for Rent in Somers Point, NJ with Garages
- Somers Point Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Somers Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Somers Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Somers Point Apartments with Parking (4)
- Somers Point Apartments with Pools (3)
- Somers Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Somers Point Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Somers Point Furnished Apartments (2)
- Somers Point Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ocean City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Longport Apartments with Garages (2)
- Margate City Apartments with Garages (26)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Garages (7)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mays Landing Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brigantine Apartments with Garages (22)
- Tuckerton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Beach Haven Apartments with Garages (1)
- Beach Haven West Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Somers Point?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Somers Point?
Somers Point, New Jersey, originally considered part of Somerset Plantation, has morphed into a coastal city all its own. If you're knowledgeable about '80s films, then you know that most of "Eddie and the Cruisers" was filmed in Somers Point.
Somers Point, a perfect marriage of coastal beauty and New Jersey garden, flaunts a history of nautical days and fishing entrepreneurship. Designated as a port of entry for one hundred and twenty-five years, Somers Point still has remnants of that time, including Somers Mansion, which overlooks the harbor. This city is part of Atlantic County in New Jersey, with a population of 10,795, according to the 2010 census. The main roads through Somers Point are the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Route 52, and US Route 9. Come point out your favorite flowers and sea creatures in Somers Point! See more
Somers Point apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.