14 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Trenton, NJ
- Trenton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Trenton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Trenton Apartments with Parking (4)
- Trenton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Trenton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Trenton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Trenton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Levittown Short-term Apartments (2)
- Langhorne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hulmeville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Croydon Short-term Apartments (1)
- Beverly Short-term Apartments (1)
- Feasterville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Moorestown-Lenola Short-term Apartments (2)
- Ramblewood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palmyra Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rockledge Short-term Apartments (1)
Vacancies are plentiful, and there are a ton of neighborhoods from which to choose. The better news is that if you find one of the hidden neighborhood gems in Trenton, you’ll love your neighbors. People in these areas are friendly and take an active interest in the hood. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Trenton takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.