828 Apartments for rent in South River, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South River (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South River (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South River (1)
- South River Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South River Apartments with Garages (1)
- South River Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South River Apartments with Parking (2)
- South River Apartments with Pools (1)
- South River Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South River Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Milltown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Sayreville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Highland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Metuchen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- North Brunswick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- South Amboy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Jamesburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fords Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
You know you've become a Jersey native when mention of 'The Oranges' doesn't make you think of fruit. Instead, you know people are talking about the four Orange cities.
Making a move can be challenging, but South River, NJ has some very encouraging stats. Not only does New Jersey have the second highest per capita income in the U.S., but it also has an incredible number of places to rent. Home of the Giants, next door to the fashion capital of New York and full of top vacation spots, New Jersey is an incredible place to live. South River has a multitude of three-bedroom houses for rent and plenty of larger or smaller sizes to accommodate different space needs. The nearby Raritan Center hosts a never-ending stream of events, while plentiful shopping keeps locals busy all year long. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South River offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in South River. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South River can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.