319 Apartments for rent in Ridgefield, NJ with Gyms
- Ridgefield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Parking (7)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ridgefield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ridgefield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fairview Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- North Bergen Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Leonia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Edgewater Apartments with Gyms (23)
- West New York Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Hackensack Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (7)
Man Ray, the Dada and Surrealist photographer and painter, relocated to partake in the art community in Ridgefield in 1913. From that point onward, his work was influenced by artists such as Wassily Kandinsky, Pablo Picasso, and Marcel Duchamp.
The borough of Ridgefield is located in Bergen County, New Jersey. From the 2010 census, the population was estimated to be just over 11,000. The highest average annual temperature is 84 degrees in July, while the lowest average yearly temperatures, around 25 degrees, occur in January, which means you'll get plenty of sun in the summer but be prepared for the snow in the winter! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Ridgefield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.