130 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Neptune City, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Neptune City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Neptune City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Neptune City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Neptune City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Neptune City Apartments with Parking (4)
- Neptune City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Neptune City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Neptune City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bradley Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Ocean Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- West Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Como Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Asbury Park Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Wanamassa Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Spring Lake Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
Finding an apartment in Neptune City that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.