383 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Maywood, NJ
- Maywood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Maywood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Maywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Maywood Apartments with Parking (4)
- Maywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Maywood Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Maywood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Maywood (1)
- Hackensack 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Lodi 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- River Edge 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bogota 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Paramus 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Garfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Elmwood Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wood-Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ridgefield Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bergenfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
A Stepan Company plant located in Maywood is responsible for supplying the Coca-Cola Company a non-narcotic extract from the coca leaf, which primarily comes from Peru. The plant represents the only commercial enterprise in the U.S. which is authorized by the Drug Enforcement Administration to import cocoa leaves.
The borough of Maywood is located in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. From the 2010 census, the population was estimated to be just fewer than 9,600. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Maywood offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Maywood, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.