166 Apartments for rent in Margate City, NJ with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Margate City Accessible Apartments (3)
- Margate City Apartments with Balconies (111)
- Margate City Apartments with Garages (36)
- Margate City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Margate City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Margate City Apartments with Parking (77)
- Margate City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (104)
- Margate City Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Margate City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Margate City Luxury Apartments (99)
- Margate City Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Longport Apartments with Pools (3)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Pools (8)
- Absecon Apartments with Pools (3)
- Somers Point Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ocean City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Brigantine Apartments with Pools (20)
- Smithville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mays Landing Apartments with Pools (2)
- Egg Harbor City Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Margate City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Margate City?
"The results of a new study are out this week saying that New Jersey is one of the most livable states in the country. The study has a margin of error of 100 percent." - Conan O'Brien
Okay, so you wanted to live in New York, but the prices were too high, so you decided to live in a place that's just as snobby as New York, but without the high cost of living. Well, you've come to the right place -- Welcome to Margate! This oceanfront town is very desirable among everyone so don't be surprised if you see your mom here. This beach town is very typical of any other beach town: you know, they have water, sand, loud and obnoxious birds (not the Angry birds, but those birds that sound as if they're laughing at you -- yeah, seagulls, those ones!) and plenty of surf shops. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Margate City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Margate City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.