129 Condos for rent in Keansburg, NJ
- Keansburg Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Keansburg Apartments with Garages (2)
- Keansburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Keansburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Keansburg Apartments with Parking (9)
- Keansburg Apartments with Pools (1)
- Keansburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Keansburg Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Keansburg Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Atlantic Highlands Condos for Rent (1)
- Red Bank Condos for Rent (10)
- Staten Island Condos for Rent (6)
- South Amboy Condos for Rent (1)
- Carteret Condos for Rent (1)
- Little Silver Condos for Rent (2)
- Highlands Condos for Rent (6)
- Sayreville Condos for Rent (1)
- Robertsville Condos for Rent (2)
- Eatontown Condos for Rent (2)
Ever heard of the comedy lazyboy duo of Jay and Silent Bob? If you know anything about modern pop culture, then you'll almost certainly have heard that name before, even if you haven't seen them on the silver screen. Well, Jay, the vocal one (to Silent Bob's silent one, obviously) is played by Jason Mewes, who was born in Keansburg.
Keansburg is a borough in Monmouth County in New Jersey, with a population, according to the latest census in 2010, of 10,105. This actually represents a decline from 2000 of over 600, which itself had declined from 1990. The borough covers an area of nearly 17 square miles, and is on the northern shore off Raritan Bay, just across the water from Staten Island in New York. A few miles to the south is the Garden State Parkway, a toll road, that links up to Interstate 95 and towards Manhattan. See more
Finding condos for rent in Keansburg is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Keansburg may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Keansburg that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.