1,482 Apartments for rent in Bergenfield, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bergenfield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Parking (2)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bergenfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bergenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (10)
- River Edge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hackensack Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Leonia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Closter Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ridgefield Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Paramus Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Alpine Apartments with Gyms (1)
My Hudson River will once again run clear /It starts high in the mountains of the north /Crystal clear and icy trickles forth -- (Pete Seeger, "My Dirty Stream - The Hudson River Song)"
A few short miles from the famous Hudson River is Bergenfield, a borough located in Bergen County, New Jersey. Or Joisey, as the locals call it. The Catskills do sit a bit north of this quaint New Jersey town. Its long been considered an excellent suburban location. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Bergenfield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.