196 Apartments for rent in Bellmawr, NJ with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bellmawr Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Parking (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bellmawr Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bellmawr Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bellmawr Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Audubon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Woodlynne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Collingswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Camden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Hi-Nella Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Merchantville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Turnersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Love the post office? The post office in Bellmawr is one of the biggest in the state of New Jersey and acts as the central hub for Camden County. It handles an enormous amount of mail, over 4.5 million letters and parcels a day!
Bellmawr is a Borough in Camden Country New Jersey. According to the 2010 census the population was estimated to be around 11,580. It a pretty borough that's approximately three square miles and sits six miles southeast of Philadelphia, considered an outlying suburb to this busy metropolitan area. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Bellmawr renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.