432 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Avenel, NJ
- Avenel Accessible Apartments (2)
- Avenel Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Avenel Apartments with Garages (3)
- Avenel Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Avenel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Avenel Apartments with Parking (6)
- Avenel Apartments with Pools (2)
- Avenel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Avenel Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Avenel (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Avenel (2)
- Rahway Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Iselin Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Linden Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fords Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Perth Amboy Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Roselle Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kenilworth Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Amboy Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Avenel?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Avenel?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Avenel?
Avenel, New Jersey, is a town within a town. Technically, not a city in its own right, Avenel sits inside the Woodbridge Township, and holds the odd, but not too uncommon, title of "unincorporated community."
Moving to Avenel, New Jersey, means you are moving to the Woodbridge Township in Middlesex County. Avenel is a census designated place that sits within Woodbridge. That is just a fancy way of saying it is a town of sorts recognized by the U.S. Census Bureau, but it hasn't grown up enough to gain the official title of "township" itself. Whether you consider yourself part of Woodbridge or Avenel, you are still opting to live in an area that is near enough to New York City to be fabulous, just minus the big city chaos. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Avenel should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Avenel may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Avenel. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.