105 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Asbury Park, NJ
- Asbury Park Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Parking (22)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Asbury Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Asbury Park Furnished Apartments (13)
- Asbury Park Luxury Apartments (7)
- Asbury Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ocean Grove 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Bradley Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Deal 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Neptune City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Avon-by-the-Sea 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Oakhurst 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Belmar 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Como 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- West Long Branch 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
As a small city on the New Jersey shore, Asbury Park is a veritable story of success. It was once described as a seashore resort city "second to none" by its founder, James Bradley, a New York (NY) manufacturer who acquired its then 500 acres of undeveloped woodland in 1871. After a fire consumed most of the wooden boardwalk in the 1920's, it was eventually rebuilt and by the mid 1900's, it was acclaimed "the finest boardwalk in the world" by tourist aficionados. By the 1980's, competition from ...
Location, location, locationso goes the sales appeal mantra of the real estate pros. When it comes to a city's location, few can beat Asbury Park's geographic position. Located a mere one hour commute from New York City, as well as a similar distance from nearby Philadelphia, PA, Asbury Park's cultural and economic resurgence can well be attributed to its proximity to these two great urban cities. According to 2010 US Census Bureau statistics, it had 16,116 residents, many of whom have sought work in those two nearby cities' metropolitan areas. Its storied history began in 1897 when it was incorporated and named after local Bishop Francis Asbury. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Asbury Park offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Asbury Park offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Asbury Park. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.