295 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Lincoln, NE
- Lincoln Accessible Apartments (16)
- Lincoln Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Lincoln Apartments with Garages (56)
- Lincoln Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Lincoln Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Lincoln Apartments with Parking (67)
- Lincoln Apartments with Pools (28)
- Lincoln Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Lincoln Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
Lincoln is located along I-80, in the southeast quadrant of the state of Nebraska, between Omaha and Grand Island. Though Lincoln is known for its super-friendly, down-home neighbors, the city’s low cost of living and amazing steak makes Lincoln even more delicious. Ready to moo-ve? Let’s find you a great apartment in Lincoln, Nebraska. See more
Finding an apartment in Lincoln that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.