155 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Kernersville, NC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kernersville (5)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kernersville (3)
- Kernersville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Kernersville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kernersville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Kernersville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Kernersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Kernersville Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Kernersville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Kernersville Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kernersville (8)
- High Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Winston-Salem 2 Bedroom Apartments (120)
- Thomasville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Archdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rural Hall 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Greensboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (97)
- Clemmons 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bermuda Run 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Asheboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Gibsonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Kernersville?
People travel from all over to walk through Kernersville's Korner's Folly, the personal home of the grandson of the town's founder. Because the home was built piecemeal over several years, the home is a maze of different ceiling heights on seven levels. More than a dozen fireplaces fill the 22 rooms of the home.
Just nine miles east of Winston-Salem, Kernersville is perfectly situated within the Piedmont Triad metro of Greensboro-High Point-Winston-Salem. Its tobacco farming history is still an integral part of its present, although the town has kept up with the times with plenty of retail, restaurants and infrastructure to keep its residents happy and content without having to drive up the road to the bigger cities on either side. Town founder Joseph Kerner bought the land in 1817 and named it Kerners Crossroads. When it was incorporated in 1873, the name was changed to Kernersville. The town has seen several presidents pass through, starting with George Washington, who enjoyed breakfast at Dobson's Tavern. About 200 years later, another George -- George W. Bush -- gave a speech on economy at the Deere-Hitachi plant. Just a few years after that speech, Bill Clinton gave another speech at a local high school while on his wife's presidential campaign trail. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Kernersville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Kernersville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Kernersville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.