361 Accessible Apartments for rent in Greensboro, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Greensboro Apartments with Balconies (123)
- Greensboro Apartments with Garages (48)
- Greensboro Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Greensboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Greensboro Apartments with Parking (119)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (53)
- Greensboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Greensboro Dog Friendly Apartments (163)
- Greensboro Furnished Apartments (11)
- Greensboro Luxury Apartments (208)
- Greensboro Pet Friendly Apartments (166)
- High Point Accessible Apartments (7)
- Kernersville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (5)
- Winston-Salem Accessible Apartments (28)
- Graham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mebane Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bermuda Run Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hillsborough Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carrboro Accessible Apartments (4)
- Chapel Hill Accessible Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Greensboro?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Greensboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greensboro?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your virtual one-stop shop for your apartment hunting escapades! Greensboro, North Carolina, is both a lively college town and an old-fashioned, family-friendly Southern burg and boasts some of the Tar Heel State’s most affordable renting options. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, because we’ve got the answers to all your Greensboro-related questions …
Having trouble with Craigslist Greensboro? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Greensboro with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Greensboro. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.