2,000 Apartments for rent in Richmond Heights, MO with Pools
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Parking (5)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Richmond Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Richmond Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Brentwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (2)
- University City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ladue Apartments with Pools (1)
- Olivette Apartments with Pools (1)
- Overland Apartments with Pools (2)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (48)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Richmond Heights?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Richmond Heights?
Richmond Heights and surrounding St. Louis have been seen many times on the silver screen! To see it, check out Meet Me in St. Louis, The Black Hole, A City Decides, The Sleeper, _and _American Flyers.
Richmond Heights, population 8,566, melds "Progress with Tradition." While described as an "inner-ring suburb" of the city of St. Louis, Richmond Heights is an extremely livable community located at the major intersection of Interstate Highways 64 and 170. It nestles against neighboring Clayton, Missouri, that serves as the second vital business center for the City of St. Louis Metropolitan area.
Richmond Heights boasts a diverse population of people from all walks of life, as well as a wide array of immaculately-maintained and attractive homes and rental properties in an established and most desirable locality. Additionally, its neighborhoods are supported with excellent public and private schools -- as well as high-quality municipal services -- that reflect in the city's low crime rate, cleanliness, affordable housing and magnetic attractiveness as a location for small businesses and major corporations, as well. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Richmond Heights means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Richmond Heights could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.