308 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Overland, MO
- Overland Accessible Apartments (1)
- Overland Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Overland Apartments with Garages (1)
- Overland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Overland Apartments with Parking (2)
- Overland Apartments with Pools (2)
- Overland Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Overland Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Overland (5)
- Breckenridge Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- St. John 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- St. Ann 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- University City 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Berkeley 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Clayton 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Richmond Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Creve Coeur 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ferguson 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Hazelwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Overland, MO was originally referred to as "The Overland Park" and served as a resting stop for pioneers heading out West.
Overland, MO, not to be confused with Overland Park, KS, was initially settled in the early 1820s. Beyond the mid-North American St. Louis waypoint, west-heading wagon trains of pioneers customarily stopped here overnight for the men to wet their whistles while their women kicked back and got the dust out. This popular watering hole was soon dubbed "The Overland Park." Legendary pioneer Daniel Boone built a log cabin there to meet and greet those settlers intent on following his trail-blazing success. A century later, the name was changed to "Overland" to avoid conflict within the emerging United States Postal System regarding its Kansas cousin with nearly the same name. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Overland provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Overland. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.