1,776 Accessible Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (302)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (215)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (154)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (200)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (360)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (152)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (172)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (514)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (40)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (535)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (528)
- North Kansas City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gladstone Accessible Apartments (1)
- Prairie Village Accessible Apartments (4)
- Parkville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (7)
- Independence Accessible Apartments (6)
- Leawood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Grandview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lee's Summit Accessible Apartments (11)
- Overland Park Accessible Apartments (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Kansas City?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Kansas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kansas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Kansas City with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Kansas City. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.