440 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Hazelwood, MO
- Hazelwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hazelwood Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Bridgeton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Florissant Dog Friendly Apartments (90)
- St. Ann Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Berkeley Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Breckenridge Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- St. John Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Overland Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Ferguson Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Maryland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Old Jamestown Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
Welcome to Hazelwood, Missouri! This conveniently located St. Louis suburb is a great place to live. Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams.
Hazelwood is located in the northwestern St. Louis metropolitan area. Its proximity to main thoroughfares, including Interstates 270 and 170, as well as Highway 370, makes it a prime location for area commuters with drive times to the city averaging between 25-40 minutes.
Hazelwood has a good mix of housing options, and the city has plenty in terms of both rentals and owner-occupied homes. This diverse rental market means you can secure great apartment rentals, frequently with special considerations, including short-term leases.
Hazelwood west of the city center is home to some of the best real estate in the city. The nearby development of the St. Louis Mills mall means there is plenty of new construction for renters seeking large apartment complexes, townhomes and condominiums. Some of these apartment rentals also offer great amenities, including gyms, pools and clubhouses. Additionally, you can find the occasional rental home in Hazelwood West.
To the far east of the city center, on the way to neighboring Florissant, you’ll also find many desirable rentals, including studio apartments for rent.
With the exception of the industrial area to the south of Lindbergh Boulevard, desirable housing can be found throughout Hazelwood’s remaining areas.
Great news if you’re an animal lover! Hazelwood apartment rentals are by and large pet-friendly! Many apartments and rental homes throughout town will welcome both cats and dogs with open paws. However, be prepared to pay a nominal pet fee.
So welcome to Hazelwood! Enjoy all that this diverse, conveniently located St. Louis suburb has to offer! See more
Finding an apartment in Hazelwood that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.