81 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Maple Grove, MN
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Maple Grove (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Maple Grove (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Maple Grove (1)
- Maple Grove Accessible Apartments (4)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Garages (18)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Parking (19)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Pools (9)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Maple Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Maple Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Osseo Furnished Apartments (2)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (4)
- Brooklyn Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Crystal Furnished Apartments (1)
- Robbinsdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Golden Valley Furnished Apartments (3)
- St. Louis Park Furnished Apartments (4)
- Orono Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fridley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Columbia Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Maple Grove?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Maple Grove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Maple Grove?
Shop til you drop in Maple Grove, where the malls, stores, and shops are almost as common as snowflakes in the wintertime.
If shopping is your thing, then Maple Grove, MN, a mid-size city of just over 61,000, is for you. Located in the northwest area of the Minneapolis-St. Paul region, Maple Grove is home to one of the greater Twin Cities' largest shopping malls. The city has more than just stores of course, an excellent educational system, great medical care, and plenty of in-town employment opportunities. Less than twenty minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Maple Grove offers a strong sense of community with big city life a short drive away. See more
Furnished apartments in Maple Grove can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Maple Grove as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.