444 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Elk River, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Elk River Accessible Apartments (1)
- Elk River Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Elk River Apartments with Garages (6)
- Elk River Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Elk River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Elk River Apartments with Parking (6)
- Elk River Apartments with Pools (2)
- Elk River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Elk River Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Otsego Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Albertville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ramsey Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rogers Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Big Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- St. Michael Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hanover Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Anoka Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Monticello Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Champlin Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
"Big up to my hometown, my territory, my state / But I couldn't figure out much to brag about / Prince lives here, we got 10,000 lakes." (-- Atmosphere, "Shh")
With 10,000 lakes in the state, a city in Minnesota is bound to have one or 10 within its city limits. Elk River is no exception. Where there are lakes, there are rivers. Welcome to Elk River. If you are a fan of living with four distinct seasons, surrounded by lakes and forests that are so beautiful they have been written about in stories and poems for generations, Elk River might just be the place for you. Only a hop, skip, and jet-ski jaunt from Minneapolis. Bring your swimwear. See more
Finding an apartment in Elk River that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.