125 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Cottage Grove, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cottage Grove (3)
- Cottage Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Garages (4)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Parking (5)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Cottage Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cottage Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cottage Grove (4)
- Woodbury 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Newport 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Inver Grove Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- South St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rosemount 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Oakdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lake Elmo 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Maplewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- North St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Cottage Grove?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Cottage Grove?
How expensive are studio apartments in Cottage Grove?
The official motto of Cottage Grove is “Where Pride and Prosperity Meet.” Pride and prosperity, huh? Sounds a bit better than pride and prejudice as a combo if you ask us.
Cottage Grove is essentially a suburb of St. Paul Minnesota, one twin of the legendary Minnesota “Twin Cities.” Cottage Grove is actually its own independent town just south of St. Paul, and it lies on the banks of the Mississippi River. The city was founded in the 1840s and was essentially a farming town. Today, Cottage Grove is a relatively sleepy suburban place, not good for someone who craves excitement all the time. Perhaps this is why most of the residents that live here spend the majority of their time working or playing in St. Paul or Minneapolis. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Cottage Grove are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Cottage Grove near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Cottage Grove that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.