111 Condos for rent in Roseville, MI
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (11)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fraser Condos for Rent (4)
- St. Clair Shores Condos for Rent (2)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Condos for Rent (2)
- Warren Condos for Rent (7)
- Mount Clemens Condos for Rent (1)
- Sterling Heights Condos for Rent (12)
- Grosse Pointe Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Utica Condos for Rent (2)
- Hazel Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Ferndale Condos for Rent (4)
"So heres a song for all the lovers/Heres a tune that they can share/May they dance all night to the fiddle and the banjo/The way we did at the Roseville Fair." Bill Staines, "Roseville Fair"
Roseville is just 21 miles from Detroit, but it feels a lot more like a small town. Roseville is in Macomb Township, which is a down-to-earth part of the metro Detroit area. Roseville, along with St. Clair Shores, was once part of Erin Township, before that split up into its current cities including Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. This is a great place to be if you want to work hard, come home, and have a comfortable life. The advantage of Roseville is that its far enough outside of the city of Detroit, yet it's close enough that you can go into the city whenever you want. Even better, unlike some other burbs of Detroit, Roseville is actually affordable for working families. See more
Finding condos for rent in Roseville is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Roseville may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Roseville that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.