335 Apartments for rent in Belleville, MI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Belleville (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Belleville (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Parking (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Belleville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Belleville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Romulus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Westland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Garden City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Inkster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Taylor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Livonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Northville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Get ready to dance until you drop -- Belleville, MI, has some serious roots in the world of techno music. Musicians Derrick May, Juan Atkins, and Kevin Saunderson, who called themselves the Belleville Three, are credited with creating the sub-genre of Detroit Techno.
There are nearly 4,000 residents in the city of Belleville. However, Belleville operates as a feeder city with tentacles that stretch out to the wider community of Van Buren Township and Sumpter Township. All neighboring residents share the 48111 zip code. The city of Belleville is perfectly positioned in the center of Van Buren, and features a picturesque downtown on the lake as well as a premier retail district for Greater Area residents, providing jobs, shopping, and recreational activities. If that sounds like your kind of spot, check out places to rent in Belleville and start planning your move. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Belleville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Belleville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Belleville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.