168 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Auburn Hills, MI
- Auburn Hills Accessible Apartments (4)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Garages (7)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Parking (11)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Auburn Hills Furnished Apartments (3)
- Auburn Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pontiac Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rochester Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bloomfield Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Orion Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rochester Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Troy Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Waterford Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Orchard Lake Village Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Clawson Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
Finding an apartment in Auburn Hills that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.