1,135 Apartments for rent in Randallstown, MD with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Randallstown Apartments with Garages (1)
- Randallstown Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Randallstown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Randallstown Apartments with Parking (7)
- Randallstown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Randallstown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Randallstown Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Randallstown Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Owings Mills Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Garrison Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lochearn Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Reisterstown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Pikesville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Catonsville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Ilchester Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Randallstown?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Randallstown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Randallstown?
Named after two 18th Century tavern keepers, Randallstown is located in historic Baltimore County. Minutes away from the city, this historic town is home to a historical landmark: the Choate House, a two and a half story stone building built in 1810.
Randallstown has more to offer than history. Its an urban suburb that has plenty of culture, cuisine and adventure. If you're in the mood for Indian, visit Akbar Palace for some chicken vindaloo. Or if soul food is more your style, Southern Blues is sure to satisfy. Not a foodie, not to worry. Randallstown, MD has plenty of historical and entertaining activities to partake in. The Real Feel Art Gallery exhibits the work of local artist William Thomas, whose inspiring pieces warm the heart and soul. Randallstown is also close to nearby Baltimore City, the Baltimore Aquarium and Baltimore Harbor. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Randallstown renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.