375 Apartments for rent in Odenton, MD under $1,400
- Odenton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Odenton Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Odenton Apartments with Garages (11)
- Odenton Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Odenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Odenton Apartments with Parking (15)
- Odenton Apartments with Pools (14)
- Odenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Odenton Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Odenton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Odenton Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bowie Apartments under 1400 (2)
- Elkridge Apartments under 1400 (2)
- Pasadena Apartments under 1400 (1)
- Laurel Apartments under 1400 (2)
- Greenbelt Apartments under 1400 (1)
- Columbia Apartments under 1400 (2)
- College Park Apartments under 1400 (5)
- Ellicott City Apartments under 1400 (4)
- Silver Spring Apartments under 1400 (4)
Few towns can claim they were built because of a railroad. For better or for worse, Odenton, Maryland, is one of them.
Starting out as a railroad village back in 1886, with a population of less than 100 people, Odenton, Maryland has grown into a vibrant, thriving community of more than 30,000 people. This is largely due to the close proximity of Ft. Mead and the NSA (National Security Agency). That's right, watch what you say, the NSA is listening! Ok, not really, but the entire area has a very sophisticated, professional atmosphere to it. This area is literally green, there are trees and rolling hills everywhere. Grab your combat boots or your clodhoppers because this area is full of farms or government and military personnel. White collared professionals and farmer-types alike will feel very at home in Odenton.
Having trouble with Craigslist Odenton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,400 in Odenton is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,400 in Odenton in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,400 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.