192 Condos for rent in New Carrollton, MD
- New Carrollton Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Parking (4)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- New Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- New Carrollton Furnished Apartments (1)
- New Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
New Carrollton, a city located in Prince George's County, is built on a former estate owned by Edward L. Mahoney, a prominent figure in the history of horse racing.
Though Mahoney died in 1957, a developer named Albert W. Turner bought this land and created a suburb to continue the use of it. Eventually, Carrollton was born, named after the early Maryland settler Charles Carroll, and the city was added to two other smaller cities and called Carrollton by 1966. Today, New Carrollton remains a lovely place with a suburban feel. See more
Finding condos for rent in New Carrollton is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in New Carrollton may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in New Carrollton that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.