1,968 Apartments for rent in Middle River, MD with Gyms
- Middle River Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Middle River Apartments with Garages (3)
- Middle River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Middle River Apartments with Parking (7)
- Middle River Apartments with Pools (4)
- Middle River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Middle River Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Middle River Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- White Marsh Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rosedale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Overlea Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dundalk Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Edgemere Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Joppatowne Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Carney Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Parkville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Middle River?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Middle River?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Middle River?
Though small in size and area, Middle River, Maryland boasts a strong piece of U.S. military history. The Glenn L Martin Company, predecessor to giant Lockheed Martin, was headquartered there -- the same company that built the atomic bomb wielding _Enola Gay_and _Boxcar_B-29 bombers. Today the town's atmosphere is a lot more residential focused.
Situated about 10 miles northeast of Baltimore, Middle River (no it's not in the middle of a river) has a toe-hold on Maryland's beloved Chesapeake Bay coastline. While most of that cragged coast is dominated by the Glenn L Martin Airport, the rest is filled with owned homes and rental spaces. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Middle River renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.