1,702 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Marlboro Village, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Marlboro Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- Marlboro Village Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Marlboro Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Marlboro Village Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Marlboro Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Marlboro Village Apartments with Parking (8)
- Marlboro Village Apartments with Pools (1)
- Marlboro Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Marlboro Village Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Marlboro Village Furnished Apartments (1)
- Marlboro Village Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Marlboro Village (1)
- Brock Hall 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Marlton 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Largo 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lake Arbor 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Forestville 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Mitchellville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- District Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Summerfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Walker Mill 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bowie 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Marlboro Village?
Marlboro Village could have very well been known as "Marlborough Village" if not for a postal clerk who didn't like the look of the "ugh" at the end of the original name. He omitted the offending letters when he made the rubber postage stamp, and the unofficial spelling eventually stuck.
Located in Prince George's County, Marlboro Village began as a part of the town of Upper Marlboro. It separated in 2010, taking much of Upper Marlboro's residential property with it. The town is bounded by the 202 to the east, Route 4 to the south and the western branch of the Patuxent River to the West. It features horse farms, luxury estates, single-unit homes and apartments, all within 3.9 square miles. Marlboro Village lies on the edge of the sprawling DC Metro Area, putting you within 20 minutes of the big city to the west as well as the Chesapeake Bay to the east. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Marlboro Village offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Marlboro Village, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.