1,641 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Greenbelt, MD
- Greenbelt Accessible Apartments (4)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Garages (2)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Parking (9)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Pools (7)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Greenbelt Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- New Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Seabrook Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- East Riverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- College Park Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Riverdale Park Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Landover Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Beltsville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lanham Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bladensburg Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Landover Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Finding an apartment in Greenbelt that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.