2,243 Short-term Apartments for rent in Glenmont, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glenmont Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glenmont Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Glenmont Apartments with Garages (2)
- Glenmont Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glenmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Glenmont Apartments with Parking (5)
- Glenmont Apartments with Pools (2)
- Glenmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Glenmont Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glenmont Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Short-term Apartments (4)
- Silver Spring Short-term Apartments (20)
- North Bethesda Short-term Apartments (11)
- Chevy Chase Short-term Apartments (2)
- Calverton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Takoma Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Langley Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Chevy Chase Village Short-term Apartments (2)
- Adelphi Short-term Apartments (4)
- Rockville Short-term Apartments (9)
"Don't wanna wonder what it's all about / I'm just workin' for a livin' singin' with my friends / As I cast my dreams to the wind / Maryland, I'm comin' home / Never worry about what I did wrong" - Maryland by Vonda Shepard
Just 13 miles north of Capitol Hill, Glenmont offers its residents the ability to work near the place where laws are made and keep an eye on politicians. Yet, Glenmont still allows residents to retreat to a quiet suburban life at the end of the day. Defense Secretary Robert Gates described Washington D.C. as, "a place where so many people are lost in thought because it is such unfamiliar territory." While that may be true of Congress, fortunately, the physical avenues of Glenmont are welcoming and easy to navigate. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Glenmont takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.