444 Cheap Apartments for rent in Catonsville, MD
- Catonsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Catonsville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Catonsville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Catonsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Catonsville Apartments with Parking (4)
- Catonsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Catonsville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Catonsville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Elkridge Cheap Apartments (2)
- Milford Mill Cheap Apartments (10)
- Ellicott City Cheap Apartments (6)
- Randallstown Cheap Apartments (5)
- Columbia Cheap Apartments (24)
- Baltimore Cheap Apartments (161)
- Severn Cheap Apartments (4)
- Garrison Cheap Apartments (2)
- Owings Mills Cheap Apartments (13)
- Glen Burnie Cheap Apartments (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Catonsville?
Well you know I went to Baltimore /So confident and wise / [...] /And let them see these things you see / And hear the words you say -- From "Baltimore" by Lyle Lovett
If there are any words to say about what you see in Baltimore, they should be about how confident and wise you are about your decision to move there. Catonsville, Maryland is just nine short miles from Baltimore, sandwiched between Woodlawn to the North and Arbutus to the South East. Somehow, though, Catonsville still manages to stand out as a premier residential and business hub. Despite its modest size, this town has been able to pack itself into 13 small communities, making it the 17th largest Maryland community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Catonsville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Catonsville takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Catonsville by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Catonsville in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Catonsville.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Catonsville. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Catonsville.